There is always something going on, on the railway. This is the place where you can find the most recent information not only about what is happening in our company CD Cargo, but also various interesting affairs taking place on the traffic market, and other.
Radars by rail
At the turn of the first and the second week of January, ČD Cargo transported from Kostěnice to Sereď took part of the RP-5G aerodrome landing radar, manufactured at the turn of the 1980s and the 1990s.
Radars are designed for civilian airports and are used to safely navigate planes of different landing sizes, of course, especially under difficult atmospheric conditions. They were transferred to a new owner who plans to put them into operation and sell.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments