There is always something going on, on the railway. This is the place where you can find the most recent information not only about what is happening in our company CD Cargo, but also various interesting affairs taking place on the traffic market, and other.
Record of CD Cargo Poland – 3 million tons
On 18 December 2017, the CD Cargo Poland subsidiary established a new record. At that time, it has carried out 3 million tons of goods. Most was transported black coal, metallurgical products, and this year the transport of containers was very positive.
"I congratulate our subsidiary for achieving this result and expect to transport at least the same amount of goods in the next year. Also positive for me is the fact that CD Cargo Poland also realizes purely intra-poland orders," said Ivan Bednárik, Chairman of the Board of Directors of ČD Cargo.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments