Central Wagon System CEVIS
Access and usage
External users can obtain the access and user rights for the system, e. g. as a carrier, forwarder, wagon owner etc. The information can be acquired via the web interface or by e-mail. The WWW works on the principle of queries with specific parameters which influence the content and structure of the output set. When obtaining information via e-mail or FTP, you receive machine-generated outputs, e.g. one a day.
The answer to a question can be viewed on the screen, printed on a printer or get in a data block, which can be further processed, e. g. in your own information system. The machine-generated outputs provide data blocks in csv format (semicolon separator) and they can be further processed. e.g. in MS Excel.
Terms and conditions
The information provided is charged. The price is contractual. User access to the system is allowed under the contract concluded with the supplier of the information (ČD Cargo). After the conclusion of the contract, a free trial version is provided.
Track the location of the load
|ČD Cargo, a. s.||602 355 898|
|17000 Praha 7|
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries