Maria Theresa went on a journey
In mid-October, a new product appeared in the offer of the ČD Cargo carrier. The train connecting the cities of Brno and Budapest was named after the the Austrian Archduke and the Bohemian and Hungarian Queen Maria Theresa. The first test train was on its way from Brno to Budapest on Friday, October 13, 2017. The carriers of ČD Cargo and Rail Cargo Hungary cooperate on the train, all coordinated by CD Cargo Slovakia.
The product train will be dispatched from the two terminal stations three times a week, and the distance of 350 km between the two cities will overcome in 7 hours. There is in both destinations a direct connection to the container terminals, of course, ensuring the dispersion of consignments further on Hungary or vice versa in the Czech Republic.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries