New cement transports for Cement Hranice, a.s.
Cement Hranice, a.s., is one of the important customers of ČD Cargo. Both companies are therefore looking for further cooperation. One of the long-term project was successfully completed on February 28 this year, when to railway station Praha-Krč arrived first block train with 16 wagons of cement from Hranice na Moravě.
On the side track in Praha-Krč railways station is cement pumped from rail cars into silo trucks and transported to concrete plants Zapa on Kačerov (nearby part of Prague). Annual volume of shipments should reach 50,000 tons. One block train ride will save more than 30 trucks over a distance of 300 km.
Joint Stock Company Cement Hranice belongs to the four major cement producers in the Czech Republic. Company is part of the Italian cement group Buzzi Unicem SpA, which is active in thirteen countries of almost all continents.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries