Grain from Černovice u Chomutova with ČD Cargo
In the days 21 to 22 February 2017 was from silo siding in Černovice u Chomutova sent cereal block train, divided to two sections. Each part had 15 cars and a block train was linked in a yard in Chomutov. Block train then continued through border crossing station Děčín/Bad Schandau to the Baltic port of Rostock and hence probably also to any overseas recipient.
In Černovice u Chomutova are cereals loaded throughout the year. Černovice silo is now unfortunately the last carrier to the entire track to Vejprty built in the 19th century by then Buštěhradská dráha (BD) railway company. Previously, the track served as an important coal link between northern Bohemia and Saxony.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries