The representatives of the Visegrad Four railways were in Budapest
The railway chiefs of the Visegrad Four met in Budapest on 31st January – 1st February 2018 to discuss the current situation on the rail transport market and to discuss the issues that need to be resolved. ČD Cargo was attended by Chairman of the Board of Directors Ivan Bednárik and Director of the Trade Department Vlasta Slavíková.
In addition to managements of infrastructure managers and freight carriers, representatives of CER, CIT and CCTT international organizations have also been invited to the event. The capacity and utilization of international transit corridors, the issue of single wagon loads or the shortage of skilled labor and its impact on railway carriers have been addressed.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments