Transport of tram sleepers
From 7 to 11 December last year, ČD Cargo carried out another transport for the Prague Transport Company. New concrete sleepers for the reconstruction of the tram line in Kolbenova street in Prague arrived from Uherský Ostroh to Prague by rail.
Sleepers from the production of the ŽPSV Uherský Ostroh factory were sent to the Praha-Libeň destination in two groups in Eas wagons. At the destination station, they were transshipped to road vehicles that transported them directly to the construction site.
Transport of 650 tons of concrete products saved 27 truck trips from southern Moravia to Prague on the overloaded D1 motorway.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments