First ČD Cargo carriage realized on its own license in Austria
The historically first ČD Cargo carriage realized on its own license on the ÖBB Infrastruktur network was held on 22nd February 2018, when the Vectron 383.005 first delivered 20 empty Sgnss wagons to the terminal in St. Michael in Obersteiermark, and on the same day, the set returned loaded with XXS containers.
Everything passed fully all right and other transports are envisaged again in the first half of this year. ČD Cargo’s Vectron locomotives, in cooperation with other carriers, already appear on regular trains with wood chips from Ždírec nad Doubravou to Gratwein-Gratkorn station.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments