RAILLEX expanded its activities
RAILLEX in which ČD Cargo owns a 50% stake, is primarily engaged in providing transportation for the Korean carmaker HMMC in Nošovice. It covers inter alia the transport of containers with components from the port of Koper, providing logistics services and tracking shipments of manufactured cars, engaged in shipments of metal coils.
Since January 2017 provides RAILLEX for HMMC another new service, loading produced cars on railroad cars. For this activity adopted new employees. The quality of new services is also appreciated by the automaker when RAILLEX proved in January, in extreme climatic conditions, loading in extraordinary shifts.
ČD Cargo long term goal is to increase number of cars shipped from Hyundai Nošovice by rail, with a market share now stands at only about 30%. By expanding the portfolio of services and RAILLEX contribute to fulfilling this strategy.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments