Gravel from Zlatá Koruna
Based on the order of the stone aggregate from the quarry of Kámen a Písek in Zlatá Koruna, on July 8 and 10, 2017, 27 wagons of the Faccs series were loaded into the siding. The loaded substrate was determined for construction work on the Austrian railway network, for ÖBB INFRA recipient.
On July 10, the two sets were joined and the next morning they left for the Strasshof via the border crossing station Horní Dvořiště.
Notwithstanding the March transport of army vehicles from the Boletice military area, it was probably the heaviest train, which in the last few years has traveled to No. 194 Route České Budějovice – Volary. The total weight of the train and the locomotives was 1 343 tonnes.
Photo: Radim Činčala
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments