Central Bohemian Railway Day
The ČD Cargo stand on the Central Bohemian Railway Day in Mladá Boleslav was in constant siege of both small and adult visitors. They could get a lot of information about our services and received some interesting promotional items. Jaroslav Šrajer, head of the local operating station, took care of customers and other visitors.
From the ČD Cargo rolling stock, the 743 class „ELEKTRONIK“ and modernized locomotive 753.7 were exhibited. Extraordinary rides to the sugar factory in Dobrovice and to the siding of the car factory in Mladá Boleslav were also part of the event. Visitors could see the most modern locomotives and also the train loaded with Škoda Auto cars.
Thousands of visitors went home happy after an exciting day.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments