Vectron ČD Cargo for the first time in Austria
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016, just before midnight, crossed the Czech-Austrian border Vectron 383003 headed rack of Innofreight containers wagons, loaded with bulk wood chips from the sawmill Stora Enso Wood Products in Ždírec nad Doubravou.
The train was heading to the station Gratwein-Gratkorn in Styria, respectively to a local paper mill of the company Sappi. To manage the 470 km route from Havlíčkův Brod to Gratwein needed Vectron 9 hours. Wednesday morning were wood chips unloaded and at 15 o'clock Vectron staretd his way back to the Czech Republic. After nearly five hours of ride was again in Břeclav.
Unloading wood chips and locomotive Vectron visitation was also attended by representatives of major ČD Cargo customers, carrying wood and paper products. Our company has presented as well as a modern transportation technology Innofreight and opportunities in the implementation of ČD Cargo shipments abroad.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries