The tariff is a price schedule used by the forwarder to specify price for provided services, in particular for completing the carriage of deliveries. It contains the conditions for using the price schedules and performing the calculations. The tariffs are specified by the tariff policy, they depend on the costs of the forwarder and on many factors – the carriage distances, weight of the deliveries, the level and quality of carriage, etc.
ČD Cargo, a.s. every year announces the inter-state Tariff ČD Cargo, a.s.
ČD Cargo, a.s. also publishes international kilometre posts DIUM, which provide one of the basic indicators for calculating the import charge – tariff distance.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments