Convention concerning International Carriage by Rail COTIF 99 including all 7 appendices (A-G ) is within the gestion of Mnistry of Transport of the Czech Republic, and it is shown on internet pages http://www.mdcr.cz/.
It is published in the Collection of International Treaties no. 49/2006, part 26.
Our internet pages http://www.cdcargo.cz/ include the below published documents which contain the conditions for international carriage:
- CIM Consignment Note Manual (GLV-CIM)
- CUV Wagon Note Manual (GLW-CUV)
- CIM/SMGS Reconsignment Manual (GR-CIM/SMGS)
- CIM/SMGS Consignment Note Manual (GLV-CIM/SMGS)
- Special carriage conditions, prices, and payment terms for the railway freight carriage of wagon deliveries – it resolves the basic business relations between the railway carriage companies and customers.
Other documents download:
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments