Considering the aim to create effective transport within the whole European network it is necessary that ČD Cargo participates in the solution of various projects, which may introduce to the company extensive knowledge within the area of science, research, active employment politics, and other areas, not only within the railway transport.
Implementation of the projects in ČDC takes place in various areas, and the participation represents a great contribution to the company. ČD Cargo in cooperation with various institutes, from the Czech Republic and abroad, participates in various projects focusing on increasing the quality of provided services and at the same time due to the projects, ČD Cargo is becoming more competitive in the European market of railway transport.
Support of the projects
ČD Cargo, during the creation and implementation of individual projects, tries to receive a support from various external sources, in particular the funds financed from the EU, but not limited to. ČD Cargo in these projects operates as an independent applicant, when the project is resolved by the ČDC employees from the beginning, and also as a partner within the consortium comprising of the Czech and International partners.
Projects financed from EU funds
- Radiostation GSM-R CD Cargo
- Upgrade of CD Cargo, a.s.´s information systems in relation to TSI-TAF
- IS PROBIS - Operational-business system of CD Cargo
- Project of Specific Education of Internal Lecturers and Employees - users of the CD Cargo, a.s´s information systems
- Project Specific Education of Corporate lecturers and Operating, Employees CD Cargo, a.s., in the area of handover / acceptance of wagons from / by carriers
- Adaptation Programme Project for New OPPA Employees for CD Cargo, a.s.
- Qualification Enhancement Project of Train drivers and Welders of CD Cargo, a.s.
- Project 2TRAIN
- Specific Education of Internal Lecturers and Employees (train drivers) in the area of technical knowledge of upgraded locomotives of CD Cargo, a.s.
- Subsidy scheme: Educate Yourself for Growth
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments