ČD Cargo was presented at TRAKO railway fair
Traditionally after two years, maritome city Gdańsk hosted TRAKO railway fair, the 12th edition of this international railway event. And ČD Cargo was back at the show again and at the AmberExpo presented its services.
In the Polish transport market, ČD Cargo has a lot to offer, as evidenced by the growing performance of its subsidiary Koleje Czeskie. That is why the fair was attended not only by the business director Vlasta Slavíková and the business managers from individual commodities, but also representatives of the already mentioned "daughter" and the management of České dráhy.
The two storey exposition design has already traditionally attracted the interest of exhibitors and visitors to the event and provided the necessary background for numerous business meetings. We believe that participation in the fair will bring new impetus for extending our company's activities in the field of rail transport.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries