Koleje Czeskie strengthen in intermodal transport
On August 2, 2017, the first intermodal train to the Czech Republic left the Brest terminal. Train was in the Polish territory carried by the Koleje Czeskie. A new stage was launched not only in the history of this carrier, but also in the intermodal transport of ČD Cargo.
The change of carrier in Polish territory concerns regular MalaTrain trains as well as shipments of white phosphorus from Kazakhstan carried out in special tank containers. At the turn of July and August, they were first transshipped from the wide-gauge cars to normal in Brest, not in the transshipment terminal on the Polish side. Koleje Czeskie thus use the possibility of getting into the Belarusian rail network resulting from a contract concluded with Belarusian Railways.
We are preparing to increase the number of Mala Train departures for two a week in the near future.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries