Unconventional carriage to Mladá Boleslav
Holiday factory shutdown of ŠKODA AUTO a.s. usually means a holiday also for its suppliers. Due to the lack of loading space, however, a complete train of coils was dispatched from Linz during this year holiday, which was transported to Mladá Boleslav on the Preymesser siding using the deflection route through Bakov nad Jizerou with a reversal point in Dolní Bousov. Train arrived to destination on July 19, 2017.
This line is used on regular basis for regular trains only in case of lockout between the two stations in Mladá Boleslav and should be used again next summer, when the extent of the lockout will be longer than the period of holiday factory shutdown in ŠKODA AUTO.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries