The service of the new terminal is provided by ČD Cargo
At the beginning of October 2017 a new container terminal was opened in Pardubice, Černá za Bory. The terminal is owned by the České přístavy (Czech Ports) company, but the service is provided by ČD Cargo.
Monthly, approximately 20 block trains, mainly from Piraeus, are delivered to the terminal, but regular trains are also coming to Pardubice following a new silk road from China, along the Trans-Siberian Highway.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments