Unified power system
On Monday, December 19, 2016 the Central Committee of the Ministry of Transport has decided for the transition to a unified power system in relation to the priorities of the programming period 2014-2020, and fulfilling the requirements of TSI ENE.
The target power supply system on the lines of SŽDC should in future become ac traction 25 kV 50 Hz with the possible exception of unification with track Tabor - Bechyně and border regions (eg. Šatov St.hr. – Znojmo).
In addition to extensive construction work consisted in the construction of new substations and the gradual reconstruction of the overhead line, this will be a major change for the rail carrier. Changing power system is necessary to utilize characteristics of modern and fully interoperable vehicles, especially their high performance.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments