Test loading of passengers cars
Production of passenger cars in the Czech Republic is still rising. On this growth also participates ČD Cargo, which is constantly looking for new ways to improve our services and to increase rail's share of shipments of manufactured cars.
On February 17, 2017 was on a siding Skoda Auto in Mladá Boleslav arranged test loading on TRANSFESA wagons. With participation of representatives of Škoda Auto, ČD Cargo, DB Cargo and TRANSFESA were tested four types of wagons, which were gradually loaded with Yeti, Fabia Combi, Octavia Combi and Kodiaq passenger cars, on lower and also upper decks.
The test showed that all types of manufactured passenger cars fit at wagons and can thus be implemented without difficulty and transportation of larger cars, and even in Spain, whose rail tracks have a wider gauge. But for shipments to Spain is in cooperation with our partners found another solution to the competitive road transport.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries