Trial military loading
On 2nd - 3rd May 2017 at Liberec railway station at the “Sever” (Nord) freight terminal there was a trial loading of NATO troops, namely a chemical unit, which has its seat in Liberec.
These trials take place several times a year so that soldiers can manage safe approach and secure the technique on rail freight wagons.
It offers the transport of a wide array of goods ranging from raw materials to products with a high added value, transport of containers, special consignment, rental of railway wagons, railway siding services, and other transport services.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Data and queries
- Electronic dispatch of consignments