It means they are sequenced gradually on their way in several trains in a row. They are commonly collected from the dispatcher by a local (i.e. handling) train to the nearest shunting yard. They are further dispatched by long distance train (i.e. running, potentially freight express) into the closest shunting station to the recipient, and then delivered by local train.
ČD Cargo is the only transport provider to offer this type of transport in the Czech Republic and in the whole network of SŽDC, and also on the railways of other private companies, and in cooperation with the foreign partners, also in a great part of European railway network.
The only condition for using this form of transport is sufficient volume of the delivery which fills the complete train. The complete train can comprise also of several groups of wagons from the dispatchers to one recipient or vice versa, from one dispatcher to more recipients. In cooperation with the foreign state and private partners, ČD Cargo is able to organize transport of the complete train in Europe, including the reloading to broad gauge in former Soviet Union countries.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries