Rail sidings operations
Within the area of rail sidings services, ČD Cargo a.s. offers
Processing the technology of the rail sidings operation (including the consulting during the rail sidings designing)
The operation of the railway transport on the rail sidings;
- Make wagons available / remove them to/ from the rail sidings,
- Providing the shunting on the rail sidings,
- The shunting of vehicles prior to making the rail sidings available,
If the owner of the spur line is interested the railway transport was operated by joint stock company ČD Cargo, it is necessary to issue a valid official permission for the respective rail sidings.
The rail sidings operator must ensure:
- Conclusion of a contract on the contact of mutually connected railways with the operators of the adjacent railways.
- Conclusion of contract on the operation of the railway transport on the rail sidings with all operators of the railway transport on the rail sidings.
The owner of the rail sidings or the pre-approved user (lessee) of the rail sidings must conclude with ČD Cargo a contract on business and transport conditions on the rail sidings – this contract specifies the concrete conditions for the wagon provisions and shunting including the handover and their price, and the price for performed tasks.
- About us
- Our offer
- What we follow
- Press centre
- Harmonized goods nomenclature (NHM)
- Uniform railway exchange JŽK
- Catalogue of freight wagons
- The order of a railway freight wagon
- Transport connection and tariff distances
- Station and dispatchers
- Tables of deposits for a transport abroad
- Restrictions and suspension of transport (ZAN)
- Central wagon system CEVIS
- Electronic dispatch of consignments
- Data and queries